Below are specifications for a custom-built Buick Grandsport, performance long block BUICK 455 CI with 360-400 hp and 440 ft lbs torque!
- Buick 455 block bored, honed, decked and align honed
- Performance camshaft:
- 238/238 @ .050
- .500 lift
- 114 lobe center
- New Performance cam bearings
- Balanced rotating assembly with balancer
- Reground 3.90” stroke crankshaft
- Resized rods with ARP® rod bolts
- New performance bearings
- Performance pistons with Molly® rings (add 400.00 for forged)
- 10/1 compression
- New Performance timing set
- New Performance high volume oil pump kit
- ARP head bolts.
- Cylinder heads:
- Stage 2 Porting (add 695.00)
- 2.00”/1.62” new stainless valves
- Matching valve springs
- 3 angle seats
- bronze guides
- positive seals
- New push rods, rocker shafts stamped rockers
- New performance gasket set
- Valve bowl porting included.
- Painted Buick red or blue
Your cost $3,995.00 plus core and shipping
Ask Us an Engine Question
Please enter the information below to ask us an engine question or request a free quote. The Zip Code is required in order to determine your shipping cost. Please enter any special instructions, such as shipping or other relevant information. All orders placed outside of the United States must be paid by Wire Transfer. Please call 1-800-275-7371 for details, assistance, or to discuss your engine via the phone.